|Builders measure||808 tons|
|Note||1854 built as mercantile Hesperus.|
1855.05.24 acquired from the Treasury.
1868.10 sold under original name
|Snippets concerning this vessels career|
|16 November 1857||Commanded by Master commander Henry Hill, East Indies and China|
|15 March 1860||Commanded by Master commander William Henry Harris, East Indies and China|
|6 June 1862||Commanded by Master commander Alexander Fraser Boxer, store ship, East Indies and China|